Silent Deadly Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN-Gunner | Crash
Admin

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK! Empty
PostSubject: WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!   WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 am

SICKRYDERZ KLAN... REBORN AGAIN...

crash and gunner bought the server... the owner is crash and leader is gunner.

we gonna lay the the rules:

- old members are more than welcome to be back in the clan BUT all members are gonna be on probation for 2 weeks before becoming official.
- NO HACKERS strictly enforce... im not stupid your not stupid so lets just keep it that way and dont deny it when WE KNOW A HACKER WHEN WE SEE A HACKER!
- Other than that enjoy and we'll discuss new rules as we go along.... welcome back fam!

OHHHH AND NEW OR OLD MEMBER YOU STILL NEED TO FILL UP AN APPLICATION! bounce

ps: let's start of clean guys and please be mature! dont let the same thing happen giving the clan a bad name...

we are looking for member with integrity, discipline, mature, all about fun, and respectful members.
Back to top Go down
https://sickryderz.forumotion.com
ADMIN-Gunner | Crash
Admin

PostSubject: Yeah babY!!   WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:17 am

technically gunner and I(crash) bought the server.. he actually really worked hard on it and we stayed up all morning to fix the server so we could all play in it.. we bought the server the fact that we thought of u guys and we became kinda like family. so here u go guys as a present from me and gunner.. i hope that we see u guys play on our server(s). See yah!!
Back to top Go down
https://sickryderz.forumotion.com
ejdsiletone_27

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!   WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:33 pm

THX guys i am enjoying it pretty well
Back to top Go down
Bio/Biog0d

Bio/Biog0d

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!   WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Me too, nice admins, fun to play with also. I plan to be with this clan for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!   WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Deadly Killers :: Clan News-
Jump to: