Silent Deadly Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood/Night kid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bio/Biog0d

Bio/Biog0d

Blood/Night kid Empty
PostSubject: Blood/Night kid   Blood/Night kid EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 pm

I'll admit that I'm agging him on, but he keeps kicking me for no reason now and Muting me constantly. I gave him my respect automatically, all of you actually. But, now I see why this server is not populated all the time, because of Nightkid drives people away simply because there appearence is not in his favor. In my opinion hes not mature enough to be an admin. And if you ever give him full admin, god bless you.

And, Just too add, Noone in the server has hacked except for a man named Cuarbo, And that was 5 hours ago.
I have never used hacks from 2009-2010+, Good day sirs.
Back to top Go down
ejdsiletone_27

Blood/Night kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood/Night kid   Blood/Night kid EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 am

yeah i played with you men your name was BIOGOD cuz just you kill him always doesnt mean that your a hacker
try to play when gunner or srash is arround cuz other mods abuse their power like kicking swapping playing
slapping players even slaying them
Back to top Go down
Admin-Crash

Admin-Crash

Blood/Night kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood/Night kid   Blood/Night kid EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

ok whats happening? its like am gone for half a day everything is getting weird? lol... how is this happening? i got to talk to gunner about this matter.. ill get back to u guys as soon as i get gunner cause hes my partner.. peace!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bio/Biog0d

Bio/Biog0d

Blood/Night kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood/Night kid   Blood/Night kid EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 am

Admin-Crash wrote:
ok whats happening? its like am gone for half a day everything is getting weird? lol... how is this happening? i got to talk to gunner about this matter.. ill get back to u guys as soon as i get gunner cause hes my partner.. peace!!!!

Mainly, what the other guy said, whenever I own night, hes always b*tching about me walling, he even b*tched to supernoob that he was walling when he killed night just now.
And I'm really getting tired of his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Admin-SuperProz

Blood/Night kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood/Night kid   Blood/Night kid EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:51 am

Chileno AKA Bloodkid, had been a member for a long ass time now. It's either he really thinks ur walling or he's just way too immature. And fyi he's just 12 or 13. But I personally think that he talks a lot of shit. I'm an admin and I'll try doing something about this. Get back to yall later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood/Night kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood/Night kid   Blood/Night kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood/Night kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Deadly Killers :: Reports-
Jump to: